Customer support centres are becoming more and more important due to the continuously evolving technology and the possibility to offer your customer more remote services.
This course offers support managers the opportunity to develop and refine their technology support leadership skills. The course provides participants with the skills necessary to effectively manage the challenges of the most complex support centres.
This course focuses specifically on the most common management elements that occur in the technical support centre including, managing customer satisfaction, operations and team performance management, and facilitating a team while managing a dynamic service product.
- Managing Strategically at the Support Centre Level
- Decision Making for Support
- Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Performance Measurement and Metrics
- Training and Career Development Plans
Who should attend
- Support managers with one or more years of management experience
- Support directors seeking to enhance their management skills
The 4 ½ day course is uniquely created to provide training on the fundamentals of management relative to the support environment, and to enhance the inherent skills and knowledge of the support manager.