In today’s competitive high demanding environment products and product related services suffering from the pressure on growth and margins. One of the major challenges in the services business is developing new, more advanced services that are highly valuable for customers and can be new engines for growth and profitability.
The Noventum Service Design course helps to overcome these challenges by providing a complete guideline for developing new services that generate profitable growth. Participants directly apply their new developed skills and insights on real-life business cases within their own organisation.
- Analysis of customer needs and segmentation
- Analysis of value chain, potential value and market potential
- Developing value propositions for specific market segments
- Developing delivery and sales models for propositionis
- Customer Insight - Discover where you can add value for your customer
- Strategy & Service portfolio - The strategy should reflect the choices mad in service market opportunities with a well specified roadmap for development
- Proposition development - Ensure profitability of services through standardisation and scalability in service sales and delivery
- Deployment & Life cycle management - Successful services are thoroughly tested and monitored to ensure it meets the expectations of the customer when deployed on a large scale
Who should attend
Service professionals involved or soon to be involved in service design. Typically in roles such as services marketing, service development, service director or senior service management.
The course consists of four training days, one closing day and one come back session.
During the course each participant will prepare case studies and a project. This project is based on the newly acquired knowledge and has to be presented during the closing day. This project has to be executed and will be coached by the faculty. Results of the projects will be evaluated during the come back session.